We are writing to let you know about a new anonymous and confidential service offered by the Wyoming Professional Assistance Program (WPAP). The purpose of this service is to provide Veterinarians experiencing burnout, stress, depression or other mental health concerns a way to connect anonymously to support and services.
To get confidential feedback and support from a Licensed WPAP Clinician, we invite you to take a few minutes to visit wpap.connectsyou.org and complete the brief online Self-Check Questionnaire. Once completed, an WPAP Clinician will review your Questionnaire and provide you with a personalized response. The response will include information, recommendations and options for next steps for connecting to support and resources, including options for mental health counseling.
Using this service is completely voluntary and anonymous. You will not have to share who you are unless you want to.
The Self-Check Questionnaire:
- Is entirely anonymous, confidential and completely voluntary
- Is a safe and easy way to find out if burnout, stress, anxiety or depression may be affecting you
- Is a free service from WPAP
There are 3 easy steps:
- Take and submit a brief (<10 min) Questionnaire
- An WPAP Clinician will post a personal response to you on the secure website with information, recommendations and options for next steps
- You decide what's next. You'll have the option of communicating with the EAP Clinician through this website or on the phone to learn more about support offerings, or you can decide to do nothing further at this time.
If you have any questions about this service, please contact Candice Cochran, Executive Director, WPAP at (307)472-1222 ext 1 or email@example.com.